live Online Session
What will you learn in this session?
1. General Guideline on Content Writing:
- Content Structure (Visualization, Structuring Language, Storytelling, Perspective)
- Actual Writing Process (Preparing a Outline, First Lines, Transition, Metaphor, Humor, Giving a Proper Title, Ending, Draft & Revisions
- Editor or Publisher Feedback
- Approach to handle Rejection & Criticism
2. Content Distribution:
- Distribution Channels
3. Technique for Article Content:
- Transition between two lines and paragraphs
- SEO Consideration & SEO Tools
4. Technique for Translation Content:
- Abstract translation
5. Copywriting Technique:
- Study advertising
- Build your copywriting portfolio
- Keep up with SEO trends
- Bend language
- Use a voice that reflects the brand
- Be adaptable.
6. Tips to New Writers –
- Building Reading & Writing Habit
- Take writing classes
- Tackling Writer’s Block
- Outline before you write
- Keep A Journal
- Learn the rules etc.
Co-Founder & Managing Director, Pavilion360 Ltd.
Feature Writer at Prothom Alo
About The trainer
After completion of his BSc. in Chemical Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) in 2011, Priyom Mozumdar has persuaded his MBA degree from Institute of Business Administration (IBA) with major in Marketing. During his MBA, he was working for Nielsen Bangladesh, a market research company, as a field research assistant. Then he did his intern in Expressions Ltd., an agency for communication in commercial and social marketing.
Now he is the founder and Managing Director of country’s leading Sports Media – Pavilion360 Ltd. Pavilion is a sports platform in Bangla for all the sports lovers. The inception of Pavilion was born to have a great platform to talk sports, to breathe sports and engage in fierce rivalries in our own tongue, Bangla.
|Date & Time||7:30 PM Tuesday, 12 May, 2020|
|No. of Class||01|
|Venue||Online (link will be emailed to you before the session)|
|Registration Deadline||11:59 PM, 10 May 2020|
Register for the webinar
Registration is closed