Part Time / Freelance
Payment Per Content
Bohubrihi is Bangladesh’s leading educational platform for professional online courses, career-track programs and corporate eLearning services to help people master new skills and accomplish more in life. These courses are created in collaboration with the best of industry experts and organizations in Bangladesh.
We are looking to hire some smart and creative content writers who will deliver premium quality Bangla content for our digital platforms including blog, website, social media channels, etc.
As a content writer you will write mostly on –
- Topics specifically related to our online courses.
- Personal/Professional Development, eLearning, Online Education, Corporate Training, etc.
- Write well-researched, in-depth content in Bengali – including blog articles (mostly), emails, social media content, etc.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with our mission to inspire ideas and content
- Use SEO strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of the content
- Meet KPI targets including quality, quantity, timely delivery and performance of the content
- Minimum 12 months of proven experience as a professional content writer (exceptions can be made for exceptional writers)
- Outstanding writing and editing skills in Bengali
- Impeccable grasp of the Bengali language: understanding grammar rules and how to construct clear sentences with accurate spelling
- Being mindful of things like flow, readability, and sentence variety
- Being mindful of things like content objective, target audience and communication style
- Fluency in using MS Office and Google Products
- Bangla typing skills with excellent speed and accuracy
- Article writers with good copywriting skills will be given preference
- Writers from Technical or Business background are encouraged to apply
- Students and fresh graduates having strong writing-samples are welcome to apply
- Flexibility and willingness to work in a fast-paced, unstructured startup environment
- Solid organizational & multi-tasking skills and incredible attention to details
- Demonstrable knowledge of Content Marketing and SEO
- Working knowledge of WordPress will be a plus
- Opportunity of working with a very young, friendly and ambitious team
- Market competitive remuneration
- Best contributor(s) will be appointed to full-time role as copywriter/content writer
Please send the following things at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Content Portfolio
- 2 of your best Bangla articles/content
- Cover letter
- Expected payment (optional)
Please elaborate on your previous work experiences and your approach towards writing in the cover letter. Keep ‘Application: Content Writer’ as the email subject line.
Applications without resume, portfolio and cover letter will be rejected.
Deadline for application: November 30, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in the following rounds (writing test, interview, etc.).