Full Time (5 days/week)
(remote work for the time-being)
BDT 25,000 to 35,000
(depending on skills & experience)
Bohubrihi is an EdTech company that offers professional online courses, career-track programs and corporate eLearning services to help people master new skills and accomplish more in life. These courses and programs are created in collaboration with the best of industry experts and organizations in Bangladesh.
We are looking to hire a smart, data-driven Digital Marketer who will –
- plan and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including content marketing, email and paid advertising campaigns;
- conceptualize, produce and manage high quality content to inspire, educate and engage with the target audience, build site traffic, grow and nurture leads and convert them into recurring customers.
- Understand and create the buyer’s journey, persona and funnel and oversee the digital marketing activities accordingly.
- Take full responsibility of the content marketing – including but not limited to: creating content strategy, calendar & framework; producing and repurposing different forms of content for different channels and audiences; publish and promote content on different channels, etc.
- Plan, create and monitor paid advertising campaigns on Facebook and Google and optimize for maximum ROAS.
- Deploy regular email marketing campaigns to engage with existing customers and leads and drive sales.
- Implement SEO best practices and improve online visibility.
- Manage and grow our social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube)
- Track Google Analytics and report on online performance. Weekly and monthly reporting on online performance, acting upon findings and implementing changes.
- Work with the team to brainstorm and execute growth marketing activities.
- Oversee and manage occasional contests, giveaways, discounts and other digital projects.
- Minimum 18 months of proven work experience as a digital marketer – specifically in content marketing & paid advertising (FB, Google)
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Extraordinary copywriting and content writing skills (in Bengali) with portfolio
- Fluency in using MS Office and Google Products
- Freshers and candidates without professional work experience are discouraged to apply
- Flexibility and willingness to work in a fast-paced, unstructured startup environment
- Solid organizational & multi-tasking skills and incredible attention to details
- Demonstrable knowledge of Email Marketing, SEO and SEM.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics)
- Data-driven thinking and highly analytical skills
- Good aesthetic/design sense
- Working knowledge of WordPress will be a plus
- Opportunity of working with a very young, friendly and ambitious team
- Half-yearly salary review
- Lunch, Weekly 2 holidays, Eid bonus
- Free access to Bohubrihi’s premium courses
- Scope of working with a variety of products (each course is a different product, targeted for a different audience)
- Being part of Bohubrihi’s upcoming Digital Marketing programs
Candidates are requested to send resume, portfolio (content and campaign) and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please elaborate on your previous work experience, why you are a good fit for the role, and your perspective on eLearning in the cover letter. Keep ‘Application: Digital Marketer’ as the email subject line.
Applications without resume, portfolio and cover letter will be rejected.
Deadline for application: September 30th, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in a task and a Zoom interview. The recruited candidate will start from October 2020.