English Instructor for Competitive Job Exams
2 or 3
In Bohubrihi we offer world class online courses, professional and corporate training and career development tracks in Bangla to help our people shine and radiate in their own professional glory. All of our courses follow certain standards and are structured and designed in collaboration with the best industry experts and organizations in Bangladesh.
Currently Bohubrihi are looking for some prolific and engaging English instructors who have a clear understanding of the local job exams like BCS, BJS, any BPSC selection, Bank exams etc and have adept knowledge to triumph the English section of those tests at any given time.
Instructors should also possess solid understanding of the required syllabus a professional must go through in order to pass the language barrier. They should also have an affinity towards teaching.
Creating the best ever learning materials & learning experience available for competitive job exams.
More specifically –
- Create a detailed, organised syllabus that will cover all aspects of English required for an aspiring applicant to go through rigorously to succeed at any premier job examination of Bangladesh
- Create recorded video tutorials/ lessons maintaining our Quality Standards
- Design and make scalable forms of assessment tests, quizzes, assignments for the enrolled professionals
- Provide supplementary course material such as written instructions, books and practice files as necessary
- 6 months+ teaching experience
- Success in a reputed job exam
Although we are pretty flexible with the requirements, an applicant will have preference if they have,
- Taken an international test with a satisfying score (ig, GRE, SAT, TOEFL)
- Have previous experience in teaching online, specially via pre recorded materials
- Graduation in English studies/ literature
And finally, you won’t have to worry about recording equipment, shooting, editing, etc. – these are our responsibilities.
Join the project, because
- You directly contribute back to the community, as well as helping thousands of learners avoiding misguidance and reaching their goals.
- The payment is good. Above market standard.
Candidates are requested to mail the following things at email@example.com.
a. Updated Resume (mandatory)
b. Cover letter. Mention why and how you want to contribute, your preferred topics for the courses, if you have trained before, etc (mandatory)
c. Your social media link (Linkedin/ Facebook)
d. YouTube channel or demo lectures/tutorials (if any)
Please keep ‘HIRING INSTRUCTORS: ENGLISH FOR COMPETITIVE JOB EXAMS ‘ as your email subject line.
Applications without resume & cover letter will be rejected.