Full Time (5 days/week)
Niketan, Gulshan, Dhaka
BDT 40,000 to 60,000 (Negotiable)
About the company
Bohubrihi is an EdTech startup that offers professional online courses and corporate eLearning services to help people master new skills and accomplish more in life.
With 50+ courses and 85k+ registered students, Bohubrihi is one of the leading eLearning platforms in Bangladesh offering high-quality courses across disciplines and The Business Standard recently dubbed the platform as Bangladesh’s answer to Coursera.
You can Learn more about the Company and its co-founders on Future Startup.
We’ve come this far (85k students) using a website built with WordPress! To support our fast growth and ensure superior user experience at scale, we’re planning version 2.0 of our platform – a complete rebuilding of our product from scratch. To take on that challenge we’re looking for a Product Designer who will –
- Engage with the users to find their problems and requirements
- Take ownership of the product; define product roadmap with the product owner
- Execute on all design stages and methodically design the entire product
- Continuously iterate the product and conduct UX/UI adjustments based on user feedback
The product design at Bohubrihi will be driven by you – let’s own it and take it to the next level!
You’ll design and own products that will help millions of people in the coming years. You’ll help people achieve their goals: land on their desired roles, build things, pass exams and improve their way of living. In 2021, you’ll design the most superior eLearning website of Bangladesh! Please do not apply if you aim any lower than that.
What we’re looking for -
- 2+ years of professional UX design experience (both Web & Mobile Applications)
- Expertise in Adobe XD, Figma, and/or Adobe Illustrator
- Experience of designing complete products from scratch (executing on all design stages)
- Experience in software design and development projects
- Bachelor degree (degree requirements may be relaxed only for exceptionally skilled candidates)
We value designers who -
- Exhibit user empathy, big picture focus; and has mature design and problem-solving skills
- Can work with minimal or no supervision
- Can communicate well, explain and defend her/his design decisions
- Take pride in her/his ability of learning new things every single day and taking new challenges going beyond the comfort zone
- Can adapt in a result-oriented, fast-paced, less-structured startup environment
What makes Bohubrihi a great place to work -
- The opportunity of growing with a very ambitious, young and welcoming team
- Yearly salary review (the first review will be in 6 months)
- 2 festival bonuses
- Lunch & snacks
- Free access to Bohubrihi’s premium courses
Application Process (Read Carefully)
Please send the following items at firstname.lastname@example.org –
- Portfolio and/or Case Studies
- Cover Letter
- (optional) Expected/Current Salary Range
In the cover letter, please write about the designs you’re most proud of, what inspires you as a product designer, and your perspective/philosophy/approach towards product design. If you do not meet one or two criteria mentioned above, please be open about it in the cover letter.
Keep ‘Application: Product Designer’ as the email subject line.
Applications without portfolio, resume & cover letter will be rejected. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in the following rounds (online assessment & interviews).