Project Management Executive
Full Time (5 days/week)
Market Competitive & Negotiable (based on competency and relevant prior experience)
Who are we?
Bohubrihi is an EdTech company that offers professional online courses, career-track programs and corporate eLearning services to help people master new skills and accomplish more in life. With 50+ courses, 80k+ registered students and 400% yearly revenue growth, Bohubrihi is one of the leading and fastest growing edTech startups in Bangladesh and The Business Standard recently dubbed the platform as Bangladesh’s answer to Coursera.
You can Learn more about the Company and its co-founders on Future Startup.
Purpose of this hiring
We are looking for a smart, proactive, detail-oriented Project Management Executive who will coordinate our production team of Instructional Designers, Instructors, Subject Matter Experts, Audio Visual Designers, etc. and supervise every stage of creating self-paced (pre-recorded) online courses that meet Bohubrihi’s requirements, exceed expectations and are delivered on schedule and budget.
This person will work directly with the CEO, own the course production responsibilities, improve process efficiency, grow with the company and potentially claim senior management roles in the coming years.
- Implement accepted project management methodologies in every stage of the course production: creating strategy, sourcing subject matter experts, developing content, evaluating end-user feedback, etc.
- Manage and deliver a lot of Online Course Development projects simultaneously; maintain detailed records of the progress of current projects
- Liaise closely with key stakeholders to ensure that projects are scoped and agreed; proactively manage projects and act as a central point of contact for directors, and production team members throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure that appropriate documentation is produced and maintained for all projects including project overview, project plans, reports, meeting notes and project budget trackers
- Manage development activities in accordance with identified parameters (timescales, costs, quality tolerance, etc.). Ensure resource is planned in advance and resource planner is kept up to date; manage the resources accordingly
- Ensure the progress of all developments is transparent and reported to the relevant people. Effectively communicate and continually manage expectations of team members and stakeholders in a clear and timely fashion and hold regular briefing sessions with your team
- Implement industry wide regulations and international standards in relation to online course development
- Hire and manage freelance Content Specialists (i.e. Subject Matter Experts, Instructors, Mentors). Liaises with Content Specialists who develop content for learning and assessment
- Assists the team across all aspects of course creation (from content development to graphics design and production). Monitor course quality; ensure the goals for the courses are achieved, through evaluation at different levels
- Undertake other relevant duties that may be reasonably requested by the management
We are looking for someone who has -
- 6-18 months of professional experience in project management, operations, communications or relevant field (though exceptionally smart and eligible freshers are welcome to apply)
- Excellent face-to-face and written communication skills, excellent listening skills
- Solid organizational & multi-tasking skills, incredible attention to details, ability to work under pressure, receive feedback and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and proactive; ability to work individually without supervision
- People management and time management
- Very strong logical thinking, analytical ability and problem-solving attitude, creative thinking and intuition
- Demonstratable ability in communicating and reporting in English (verbal and written)
- Strong aptitude with MS Office Suite and Google Workspace tools
- Undergrad degree from a reputed university
You will be given preference if you also have -
- Previous professional experience or degree in education, edTech, training or relevant industry
- Flexibility and willingness to work in a fast-paced, unstructured startup environment
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- A personal interest in online courses and a habit of learning online
You should apply for -
- The opportunity of working with a very ambitious, young and welcoming team
- Career Progression: Senior Project Manager, Operations Manager, Head of Production/Content/Operations, etc. (if you are up for it)
- Competitive salary, based on skills and prior relevant experience
- Yearly salary review (the first review will be in six months)
- 2 festival bonuses
- Lunch & snacks
- Free access to Bohubrihi’s premium courses
Application Process (Read Carefully)
Please send the following items at firstname.lastname@example.org –
- Updated Resume
- Cover Letter
- Expected/Current Salary Range
- (optional) Personality Type (https://www.16personalities.com/)
In the cover letter, please elaborate on your previous work experience, why you think you are the best fit for the role, and your perspective/philosophy/approach towards project management or getting-things-done.
Keep ‘Application: eLearning Project Management Executive’ as the email subject line.
Applications without resume, cover letter and expected/current salary range will be rejected.
Deadline for application: February 28, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in the following rounds. The recruited candidate will start from April 2021.