Subject Matter Expert: Graphic Design
2 or 3
Dhaka (can work remotely)
3 Months (March-May)
Total Contract Amount
Negotiable (BDT 100k+)
Bohubrihi is country’s leading eLearning platform for professional online courses, career-track programs and corporate eLearning services.
Recently we have launched a new variation of online courses that we call ‘Career Tracks’ (see one here). The goal for these career tracks is to onboard learners from any stage of their learning journey and prepare them as qualified resources in the market so that they can kickstart their desired career.
In a mission to produce a new Career Track on Graphic Design, we are looking for some Subject Matter Experts who will collaborate and create online course materials on relevant topics.
Creating the best ever learning materials & learning experience available on Graphic & Visual Design, in Bangla.
More specifically –
- Create detailed Career Track syllabus and then distribute it among the subject matter experts
- Create recorded video lessons/tutorials maintaining our quality standard
- Design scalable forms of assessment tests, projects, assignments and other types of interaction for respective courses
- Provide supplementary course materials such as written instructions, source-codes, design files as necessary
- Estimated time commitment: minimum 10-15 hours per week
- You won’t have to worry about recording equipment, shooting, editing, etc. – these are our responsibilities.
- Minimum 3 years of professional working experience in Graphic Design (more is better)
- Solid understanding of design concepts, tools and techniques
- A very strong portfolio
- Great teaching style with decent communication & presentation skills
- Meeting deadline without sacrificing course quality
- Ability and strong intention to build an industry-relevant, engaging and outcome-focused online course
- Ability to break down complex concepts & techniques to make them beginner-friendly
- Any teaching experience (online or offline) is highly appreciated
- One of the subject matter experts should have solid freelancing experience on popular marketplaces
- One of the subject matter experts should have a degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Early-stage designers are not encouraged to apply.
Join the project, because...
- You directly contribute back to the community; help thousands of learners avoid misguidance and reach their goals.
- The payment is good. Negotiation starts from BDT 100k (per subject matter expert, for the whole project) and depends on your experience, teaching style and the extent of your contribution to the career track.
- There is a scope of joining full-time as a mentor/subject matter expert after we publish the courses. Read how Simanta Paul followed a similar path.
Candidates are requested to mail the following things at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Updated Resume
- Portfolio Link
- Cover letter (mention why and how you want to contribute, your preferred topics for the courses, if you have trained before, etc.)
- YouTube channel or demo lectures/tutorials (if any)
Please keep ‘Subject Matter Experts: Graphic Design’ as your email subject line.
Applications without resume, cover letter and portfolio will be rejected.