Full Time (6 days/week)
(mention your expected salary in the cover letter)
Bohubrihi is an EdTech company that offers professional online courses, career-track programs and corporate eLearning services to help people master new skills and accomplish more in life. These courses and programs are created in collaboration with the best of industry experts and organizations in Bangladesh.
We are looking to hire a smart, customer-focused visual designer who can independently deliver high-quality and high-volume designs in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create user-centric designs by integrating marketing objectives, target audience, creative assets and design patterns.
- Support the eLearning team by designing visual elements for course materials.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Conceptualize and design a wide range of materials for digital and print collateral.
- Establish and strictly maintain design principles like typography, composition, scale, color theory, and have an advanced knowledge of how these principles work together.
- (optional) Occasionally create motion graphics to support the course development and marketing initiatives.
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience as a graphic designer – preferably in agency or brand.
- Software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro (optional), Adobe After Effects (optional).
- Bachelor degree in Art, Graphic Design or related field (degree requirements may be relaxed for extraordinary designers).
- Freshers and candidates without professional work-experience or exceptionally strong portfolio are discouraged to apply.
- Flexibility and willingness to work in a fast-paced, unstructured startup environment.
- Solid organizational & multi-tasking skills, incredible attention to details, ability to receive feedback and meet deadlines.
- Experience with transitions, animation, motion design and dynamic interaction will be a plus.
- Opportunity of working with a very young, friendly and ambitious team
- Yearly salary review
- 2 festival bonuses
- Lunch & snacks
- Free access to Bohubrihi’s premium courses
Candidates are requested to send the following items at email@example.com –
- Previous Works / Portfolio Link
- Cover Letter
- Expected (or current) Salary Range
In the cover letter, please elaborate on your previous work experience, why you are a good fit for the role, and your perspective/philosophy/approach towards design. Keep ‘Application: Visual Designer’ as the email subject line.
Applications without resume, portfolio, cover letter and expected salary range will be rejected.
Deadline for application: October 25th, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in the following rounds (design test, interview, etc.). The recruited candidate will start from November 2020.