WordPress Developer (Mid Level)
Full Time (45 hours/week)
BDT 30,000 to 50,000
Bohubrihi is an EdTech company that offers professional online courses, career-track programs and corporate eLearning services to help people master new skills and accomplish more in life. These courses and programs are created in collaboration with the best of industry experts and organizations in Bangladesh.
We are looking to hire a smart and confident WordPress developer who –
- knows his/her way around WordPress and all the aspects of a large, highly dynamic and busy WordPress website
- performs best under pressure, especially in crisis situation
- gets his/her hands dirty – be it coding features, fixing bugs, managing AWS servers or playing with large databases
- In short: take full responsibility of our website.
- Understand and manage our cloud infrastructure – deploy, monitor and troubleshoot services on AWS
- Continuously monitor website performance and optimize for speed, security and scale
- Find bugs, conflicts, inefficiencies and fix them
- Customize plugins and themes, add/edit features; create new plugins if required
- Manage Integration with third-party service providers such as SSLCOMMERZ, Email Delivery Services, CRMs, etc.
- Collect analytics by integrating tags from Facebook, Google and other analytics tools
- Closely work with product and growth team to run experiments and build experiences (by adding/altering features, webpages, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal customer support, marketing and production team
- Minimum 1 year of practical experience in mentioned job responsibilities (more is better)
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress development, PHP & OOP
- Good confidence in dealing with AWS services (EC2, S3, RDS)
- Experience with SQL and database design, specifically MySQL and MariaDB
- Sound knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Freshers and candidates without practical work experience are discouraged to apply
- Impressive problem-solving and multi-tasking skills and incredible attention to details
- A good design sense and understanding of UX/UI & SEO best practices
- Team-player. Flexibility and willingness to work in a fast-paced, unstructured startup environment
- Bachelor degree in CSE, Software Engineering or relevant fields (degree requirements may be relaxed only for exceptionally skilled candidates)
- You get to work at one of the fastest growing edTech startups in the country; with a very young, friendly and ambitious team – consists of people from BUET, DU, IUT, BUP and more.
- Yearly salary review
- 2 annual festival bonuses
- Free access to Bohubrihi’s premium courses
- Lunch, Weekly holidays
Candidates are requested to send resume and cover letter at email@example.com.
- In the cover letter, mention:
- Why you are perfect for this role
- Your previous experience in dealing with large-scale application
- Your strong zones and weak zones (as per the job responsibilities)
- The one project/incident/role you are most proud of
- your expected salary (or your current/previous salary)
- Keep ‘Application: WordPress Developer’ as your email subject line.
Applications without resume, cover letter and expected salary will be rejected.
We are hiring urgently, so apply Today.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the next rounds. And the recruited candidate will start within two weeks after getting the offer.