live Online Session
Using Facebook Pixel
What, How, & Why of Facebook Pixel
‘Facebook Pixel’ is a piece of code for your website that lets you measure, optimize and build audiences for your advertising campaigns.
When someone visits your website and takes an action, the Facebook pixel is triggered and reports this action. This way, you’ll know when a customer took an action after seeing your Facebook ad. You’ll also be able to reach this customer again by using a Custom Audience.
Using Facebook Pixels effectively, you can –
- Understand how your cross-device ads help influence conversions.
- Ensure that your ads are shown to the people most likely to take action.
- Automatically show website visitors the products that they’ve viewed on your website, or related ones.
- Get rich insights about how people use your website from your Facebook pixel dashboard.
Topics to be covered
- Essence of Facebook Pixel
- Setting up Facebook Pixel: Live Dashboard
- Setting up standard event codes: Live Dashboard
- Setting up custom conversion event: Live Dashboard
- Insights: check if everything is working fine
- Case study: Examples from real business
- Summary and Question/Answer Session
About The trainer
Mahadi Hasan Sagor is a passionate entrepreneur cum digital marketer. He owns and manages country’s leading digital marketing agency GEEKY Social Ltd. GEEKY Social is one of the few global agencies that are listed with both Facebook and Google.
He’s gained first hand experience working with 100+ brands and 250+ SMEs over last 6 years. He’s also an authorized trainer of Facebook TTT (Train the Trainer) program for Bangladesh. Till date he has trained over 500 people locally.
Mahadi Hasan Sagor
Managing Director, Geeky Social Ltd.
|Date & Time||11:00 AM Friday, 15 May, 2020|
|Duration||2 Hours (11am to 1pm)|
|No. of Class||01|
|Venue||Online (link will be emailed to you before the session)|
|Registration Deadline||11:59 PM, 13 May 2020|
Register for the webinar
Registration is closed