Subject Matter Expert: English Language
2 or 3
Dhaka (can work remotely)
3 Months (maybe more)
Total Contract Amount
Negotiable (depends on the scope)
Bohubrihi is country’s leading eLearning platform for professional online courses, career-track programs and corporate eLearning services.
In a mission to help Bengali speaking people overcome the fear of English as a second language, we are looking for some Subject Matter Experts (aka Trainers) who will collaborate and create online courses on relevant topics.
We will create several online courses on different topics. Potential topics include (but not limited to)
- English Grammar,
- Communicative English,
- English for Professional Communication,
- English for Job Exams,
- English for Test Preps,
- Spoken English, English Writing, etc.
Please mention your preferred topic(s) while applying. Feel free to suggest other topics as well.
Creating the best ever learning materials & learning experience available on English Language Learning, in Bangla.
More specifically –
- Consider the target audience, identify their problems, design syllabus and teaching methods;
- Create recorded video lessons/tutorials maintaining our quality standard
- Design scalable forms of assessment tests, projects, assignments and other types of interaction for respective courses
- Provide supplementary course materials such as written instructions, books and guides, practice files as necessary
- Estimated time commitment: minimum 10-15 hours per week
- You won’t have to worry about recording equipment, shooting, editing, etc. – these are our responsibilities.
- 2 years of professional teaching experience
- Great teaching style with excellent communication & presentation skills
- Confidence in front of camera
- Meeting deadline without sacrificing course quality
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in English from a reputed institution will be a plus
- Ability and strong intention to build an industry-relevant, engaging and outcome-focused online course
Join the project, because...
- You directly contribute back to the community; help thousands of learners avoid misguidance and reach their goals.
- The payment is good. Not sharing any numbers as it depends heavily on the topic, syllabus and quality of the trainer.
- There is a scope of joining full-time (or contractual) as a mentor/subject matter expert after we publish the courses. Read how Simanta Paul followed a similar path.
Candidates are requested to mail the following things at email@example.com.
- Updated Resume
- A 5-10 minute video (using mobile camera) where you talk about the topics you want to cover and explain your teaching methods
- YouTube channel or demo lectures/tutorials (if any)
Please keep ‘Subject Matter Experts: English Language’ as your email subject line.
Applications without resume & video will be rejected.